Date(s) - 04/08/2018 - 04/15/2018
5:00 pm - 7:00 am
First Baptist Church Covington
The families arrive at 5pm on a Sunday and leave at 7am the following Sunday. During the week they go to the F.P. Day Center in Slidell, to their jobs or school, returning each afternoon to FBC by 5:30pm.
Our volunteers are what make the Family Promise week so successful! We need our volunteers to be committed and ready to show the love of Christ to those in need through this wonderful program.
Our needs for these weeks include:
• Overnight Chaperones (2) each night
• Cooked meals (enough for families and hosts)
• Volunteers to help serve and fellowship with families
• Volunteers to help with clean-up after meals
• Volunteers willing to do laundry after F.P. Week ends (towels, sheets, blankets)
If you feel this is something you would like to be involved in, contact Gloria Pittman at email@example.com or Jackie Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on Family Promise please visit their website at fpstp.org