Date(s) - 09/06/2020
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Join us for an outdoor baptism September 6th, 2020 at Bogue Falaya Park in Covington, Louisiana. We encourage you to attend and celebrate with those who have decided to follow Christ.
If you would like to be baptized at this service, we would love to speak with you about this wonderful decision. Please contact Jackie Clark for more information.
If you are already scheduled for the baptism, here are a few things you need to know:
- We encourage you to take this opportunity to invite your family and friends to join you for this special service – which will be one of the major spiritual markers in your life-long journey of obedience to Jesus Christ
- The baptism service will take place at 4:00pm. We are asking all baptism candidates to be at the park by 3:15pm.
- Please come to the Pavilion for additional instructions and to pick up your t-shirt. We will give each person getting baptized a dark colored t-shirt with the FBCCov logo to wear.
- WHAT TO WEAR for the baptism:
- Men/Boys – you can wear a bathing suit or shorts and a pair of shoes you can get wet – you will get your t-shirt when you get to the Pavilion at the park.
- Ladies/Girls – you can wear shorts, sport-shorts or slacks and a pair of shoes you can get wet – you will get your t-shirt when you get to the Pavilion at the park.
- Please be sure to bring a towel. The park has restrooms where you can change out of your wet clothes if you would like before going home.
If you have any further questions or need to reschedule, please contact Jackie Clark:
985-892-2149 ext. #323