ENRICH is a new Wednesday Night discipleship opportunity for students 7th-12th grade. This opportunity is based on 1 Corinthians 1:4-5:
4 I always thank my God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus. 5 For in him you have been enriched in every way—with all kinds of speech and with all knowledge
ENRICH is a complete afternoon plan that will allow students to have all of their Mid-Week needs met! ENRICH will provide a place to finish daily school work, eat, unwind and then develop skills and knowledge that will lead to personal and ministry growth.
The Weekly Schedule for ENRICH, Semester 1, will be:
- Dates – August 19-September 30
- ENRICH Academy (study hall) 3:30-5:30pm – A study hall environment in R200 that will be overseen by an educator. This will be a place to come and complete homework in a comfortable environment. When homework is completed, the Recreation area of the ROC will be available to students.
- ENRICH Meal – 5:30-6:00pm – We will provide a meal so that students can be ready to enjoy the rest of the evening ($3/pp each week).
- ENRICH Word – 6:00-6:15pm – A devotional for all participants that encourages us to develop our God-given gifts so that we can enrich others.
- ENRICH Sessions – 6:15-7:30pm – We will offer a selection of courses/activities each semester. Semester 1 will offer:
- Guitar 1 taught by Josh Jordan & Darrin DeJohn
- Videography taught by Let’s Develop, LLC.
- Culinary Arts taught by Ann Adams
- Visual Presentation taught by Mac Blades and Barry Carpenter
- Apologetics 101 taught by Chris Kroll
- Suggested semester fee: Videography & Culinary Arts – $20, Visual Presentation & Guitar 1 – $10, Apologetics 101 – Free
- All of these offerings will connect students to ministry and help them see how developing their gifts can build the Kingdom!