Last week I shared with you six physical goals for 2022. These are the things we want to accomplish to position us for a future of ministry at this location.
Let me remind you of these six goals:
1. Purchase the 15.46 acres which adjoins our property along Highway 1085. For possible use: additional parking, recreation fields, a family gymnasium/family life center, an assisted living facility, or simply leave the land for ministry by a new generation in the years to come.
2. Renovate Central Hall for multi-purpose use by the congregation. allowing us to use it in a variety of different ways.
3. Add to the capital needs of our other campuses. We are currently seeking appropriate places for our other congregations to worship and to do ministry.
4. Upgrade and repurpose areas in the ROC to better fit the numbers of students we are reaching now.
5. Add equipment to our Special Friends area.
6. Pay down our indebtedness.
At the request of our Finance Ministry Team and the vote of the congregation, we will begin a new Capital Campaign to raise $8 million to accomplish these goals.
The Campaign is named “Anchored.” We are firmly anchored in the gospel and looking for a blessed and Godly future. Hebrews 6:19 We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.
Would you be praying to determine how God would have you participate in this campaign? If God should so direct us, we can look forward to effective ministry “until Jesus returns or God takes us home.”
– Dr. Waylon Bailey