Look Higher. Live Higher.
Sundays at 9:30am and 11:00am
Sunday Worship 6:30pm
Wednesday Bible Study 6:30pm
Wednesday Worship 6:30pm
Sunday Bible Drill 6:30pm
Plan Your Visit:
We do this by:
- Introducing students to a personal, life-changing relationship with the God who created them. We dive into God’s Word (the Bible), share with them the life and ministry of God’s Son (Jesus), and show them what this means to their personal lives.
- Inviting them to join other believers on the life-changing mission of following their Creator. We invite them to join a Connect Group with others their age, offer exciting opportunities to serve and grow (Camps, Mission Trips & Retreat weekends), and provide a great facility to enjoy life-changing fellowship.
- Investing in their lives through meaningful mentorship with God-honoring adult leadership. We connect students with trained and approved adults who will take an active role in their spiritual growth.
- CONNECTING –Beginning in Connect Groups, a close-knit circle of friends can be formed beyond the walls of the church. With these groups come a safe place to express concerns and an atmosphere of healthy transparency. In a small group setting like Connect Groups, you can find deeper love and acceptance.
- GROWING – More than simply hearing another sermon, Connect Groups provide involvement and time to participate in open discussions regarding biblical principles and spiritual growth. This time will help you dig in and better understand the ideas and concepts in the Word of God.
- MULTIPLYING – Connect Groups encourage you to exercise your spiritual gifts to uplift the body of Christ. This is done in a variety of ways to ensure that there is a place for everyone.
High School Weekly Gathering
Sundays from 6:30-8:30pm. See schedule for details.